We are looking for an Accounts Administrator to be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of all financial, accounting and payroll transactions such as invoices, salaries, chargebacks and reconciliations to name a few as well as form part of the integral part of finance reporting required by the top management.
Our client is a long-established and successful international financial advisory group. The company consists of a solid network of experienced professionals, which are the backbone of this company, allowing them to provide nothing short of the high-quality, and trustworthy financial advice.
- Liaise with relevant overseas offices on any emails/issues that may arise;
- Liaise with the management as well as the offices within designated region to facilitate the process of handling all the invoices and payments as well as carrying out all their relevant administrative tasks related to them;
- Carry out local as well as offshore bank reconciliations whilst liaising with administrators in offices within designated region in obtaining sufficient information to facilitate this bank reconciliation process;
- Issue salaries on a monthly basis for the designated region whilst liaising with relevant administrators in ensuring all personnel information is up-to-date;
- Calculate the commissions accordingly whilst ensuring statement of accounts are updated accordingly;
- Calculate any salary chargebacks whenever necessary ensuring this is done on a monthly basis whilst liaising with the Commissions Department in order to implement the deduction and/or reimbursement accordingly;
- Filing and/or scanning of bank statements, invoices, cheques and any other pertinent documentation;
- The preparation of all the requested documents and/or reports required by accountants/auditors for auditing purpose as well as assisting them in any way possible;
- Refund managers and/or administrators as and when requested as long as the relevant approval and appropriate documentation is provided to effect this;
- Update exchange rates for currency conversion as and when requested prior to effecting any payments;
- Setting up, maintaining and/or closing accounts with the bank;
- Monitor direct debit payments and request invoice that corresponds to payment;
- Liaise with the Foreign Exchange (FX) Department as well as the Commissions Department in ensuring correct FX commission calculations are forwarded to the Commissions Department to be issued accordingly;
- Generate and maintain reports as and when requested by the management which include but are not limited to: Payments Report, Loans Report, Weekly Report, Expenses Report, Profit Figures, Accruals and Prepayments Report, Supplier’s List, Train any new recruits should the need arise, The support of other colleagues’ within the department as and when required, Handle and manage any ad-hoc projects that may crop up as and when requested by the management.
- Confident, be efficient, organized and diligent;
- Attention to detail and willing to learn;
- Demonstrate a pro-active and positive approach to work;
- Time management skills;
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise work accordingly;
- Exposure and/or experience in an accounts administrative role would be considered an asset;
- Minimum level of education is “A” Level education and/or diploma level with a specific qualification in Accounts at these levels. Degree level of education would be considered an asset, however not considered a main prerequisite;
- ECDL certified;
An attractive remuneration will be offer for the right candidate, depending on the work experience and qualifications.