Responsible for maintaining the accounting records and assisting with the preparation of financial statements and management accounts.
An global company providing a wide range of bespoke professional services to both clients as well as individuals.
- Maintaining the general ledger and preparing management accounts;
- Preparing loan interest calculations and reconciling bank and loan accounts
- Reconciliation of bank and other ledger balances
- Assist with the preparation of the annual financial statements;
- Preparation of trust and company accounts in accordance with applicable legislation as delegated by the Team Leader
- Prepare the associated working papers and evidencing balances to the financial statements
- Assisting with auditors’ queries
- Available to assist in other duties as and when requested
- In possession of an A Level within Accounts or early stages of ACCA
- Relevant bookkeeping/accounting experience
- Good communication, organisational and problem solving skills
- Solid understanding of the preparation of financial statements
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to work to deadlines with moderate supervision