We are looking for a candidate to join our client’s finance team and be responsible for maintaining the accounting records and assisting with the preparation of financial statements and management accounts.
An global company providing a wide range of bespoke professional services to both clients as well as individuals.
- Maintaining the general ledger and preparing management accounts;
- Preparing loan interest calculations and reconciling bank and loan accounts;
- Reconciliation of bank and other ledger balances;
- Assist with the preparation of the annual financial statements;
- Preparation of trust and company accounts in accordance with applicable legislation as delegated by the Team Leader;
- Prepare the associated working papers and evidencing balances to the financial statements;
- Assisting with auditors’ queries;
- Available to assist in other duties as and when requested.
- In possession of an A Level within Accounts or early stages of ACCA;
- Relevant bookkeeping/accounting experience;
- Good communication, organisational and problem solving skills;
- Solid understanding of the preparation of financial statements;
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- Ability to work to deadlines with moderate supervision.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate, depending on the work experience and qualifications.