An attractive opportunity has arisen for candidates who are looking to develop their accountancy career within an international organization. We are seeking to recruit an Accounts Assistant, who will report to the Accounts Manager and support the finance department in carrying out the responsibilities of the accounting department.
Our client, is a well-established provider of Trust and Corporate Services, with offices in key locations worldwide.
The Accounts Associate will be reporting to the Supervisor. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Daily accounting, administration and financial reporting of a portfolio of Clients;
- Preparation of management accounts and annual financial statements;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Liaising with auditors where applicable;
- Preparation of tax returns, refund claims and VAT returns, payroll;
- Assisting with transactions, including: set ups, liquidations, acquisitions, disposals and funding arrangements;
This position calls for a self-motivated, dependable, enthusiastic individual with excellent analytical, communication and organizational skills. The ideal applicant for the role should:
- Be capable of prioritizing work to meet agreed deadlines and work within a multi-cultural environment.
- In possession of an A level in Accounts or an accounting diploma.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- The selected candidate must have a minimum of 1 year experience working within a similar position.
- Candidate with previous experience in corporate services will be given preference.
An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the selected candidate depending on experience and qualifications.