Are you interested in a junior role in Accounting? This role is a great opportunity either if you are interested in starting your career in the field or if you are looking for a new role within a solid, long established company in Malta.
Our client is a major group incorporating various companies well involved in the construction, hotel and other industries.
The Accounts Clerk will be reporting to the Assistant Financial Controller, within a team of five. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Posting of supplier invoices and general journals as directed
- Reconciling daily sales
- Bank reconciliations
- Petty cash
- Inter company reconciliations.
- The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of the purchasing cycle and VAT
- Ideally having an A level of education or at least an O level in Accounting.
- Proficiency in Excel
- Good communication in English and preferably in Maltese
- Be able to work well within a team as well independently
- Experience in a similar role is considered an advantage accounting environment.
An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the selected candidate depending on experience and qualifications.