We are looking for a proactive, meticulous and responsible individual who will be working closely with the Finance Manager and other members within the finance team, on a full-time basis.
Our client is right at the forefront of Malta’s publishing business and its newspapers are considered as the flagship of the Island’s print media.
- Posting of day-to-day accounting entries;
- Issuing and processing invoices and credit notes and maintaining accurate records;
- Performing bank and other reconciliations;
- Performing cashier duties;
- Compiling statuary reports;
- Performing debtor and creditor reconciliations;
- Assisting the finance manager with the end of month process;
- Other administrative duties that may arise.
- Ideally be in possession of ‘A’ level pass in Accountancy;
- Meticulous and have an eye for detail;
- Fluent in written and spoken Maltese and English;
- Have a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office tools(especially MS Excel and MS Word);
- Be an effective team player.
An attractive offer will be given to the right candidate depending on experience.
Definite contract of 1 year.