The selected candidate shall report directly to the Accountant and will assist the Finance Department within all aspects of the accounting functions.
Our client is a leading and well-established importer and distributor of renowned international brands.
- Bank reconciliations;
- Credit/Debit Control functions;
- Data entry;
- Cash handling;
- Petty Cash;
- Performing other general requirements which may arise from time to time;
- Be trustworthy and polite;
- Be fluent in both verbal and written Maltese and English;
- Be computer literate and proficient in the use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Be organised and efficient with attention to detail;
- Possess excellent communication skills;
- Possess a positive can do attitude, enthusiasm and an ability to work on own initiative and under pressure;
- Be in possession of an ‘A’ Level qualification in Accounts;
- Candidates having previous work experience in a similar environment will be given preference.
The selected candidate will benefit from excellent career prospects and working conditions.