We have an excellent occasion for a candidate looking to work in a professional environment, that will enable his/her academic studies and with the opportunity for on-going training and personal development. Our client is currently seeking to strengthen its Finance Department by engaging a proactive, meticulous and responsible individual in the position of Accounts Clerk.
Our client is a recognized leading business player, holding a major group of companies that are active in various areas. With a successful history, the company is continuing to grow its business reputation.
The selected candidate will be working closely with the Group Finance Manager and other members within the Finance team. The successful candidate will be responsible to carry out the following duties:
- Carrying out day to day accounting entries, posting General Ledgers/ Purchases Ledgers.
- Ensure that data entry is fully compliant with the requisites of the job.
- Preparing bank reconciliations; ensure that all transactions are properly accounted for.
- Compiling reports.
- Inputting invoices, vouchers, statements, posting documents.
- Dealing with debt collection/ payment schedules.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations and draw up reports as necessary.
- To consult with Group Finance & Data Processing Manager to improve efficiency and quality of service.
- To ensure a high quality/standard of work and service throughout.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Have a qualification at A level standard or equivalent in Accounts;
- Have excellent communication skills and be fluent in written and spoken English;
- Have a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications especially MS Excel;
- Be familiar with accounting software;
- Be organised, methodical and have an eye for detail;
- Be an effective team player;
- Experience in Navision or SAP will be considered an asset;
An attractive remuneration package, equivalent with the level of experience and qualifications, is being offered to the right candidate.