We are looking for a highly motivated, meticulous and responsible team player with strong leadership and goal oriented skills to join a dynamic and challenging industry. Responsibilities include administering accounting records, posting of routine transactions, preparation and checking of sales invoices.
Our client is an established leading hotel group, operating a range of distinguished and distinct hotels that are rich in character and provide their guests with customised and unforgettable experiences, providing a range of leisure and wellness amenities as a complete customer experience.
- Maintain the general ledger and respective reconciliations;
- Print payment cheques and refer them for signature;
- Handle all foreign exchange matters;
- Assist in preparation of financial reports;
- Handle petty cash payments;
- Deal with debtors and creditors;
- Ensure that the company’s financial policies are adhered to;
- Advanced level of education in Accounting;
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role;
- Basic computer skills are essential;
- Good knowledge of Opera would be considered an asset;
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Maltese;
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate depending on experience.