Great opportunity for an Accounts Executive to join a Client Accounting Team. We are seeking an organised individual, who is able to work in a fast paced environment, and will join a dynamic team of accountants and accounts executives & assistants.
Our client is a group of companies offering a range of different services in a very dynamic and competitive B2B and B2C environments.
Reporting to the Manager of the Client Accounting team, the Accounts Executive will be entrusted with a portfolio of clients to manage and build a lasting relationship with. The successful candidate will also be given the opportunity to assist in tax related matters, including tax returns and tax refunds.
The duties will include but are not limited to:
- Completing the management accounts of his/her portfolio of clients
- Preparation and submission of Vat Returns for this portfolio of clients
- Ensure that all the tasks within the assigned portfolio of clients are completed in accordance with statutory requirements;
- Assisting with the preparation of tax computations, tax returns and tax refunds along with any other tax related matters as necessary;
- Liaising with Auditors, Tax and VAT Departments and MFSA, necessary and as directed by the Head of Department;
- Liaising with internal departments to obtain information and supporting documentation to allow for the timely preparation of financial statements and statutory returns;
- Involvement in client meetings in relation to own portfolio.
- Part-qualifications in Accounting or in process of obtaining the ACCA qualification;
- Previous experience in an accounting role, preferably client accounting;
- Experience in working on accounts of various companies
- A 5-star customer service attitude, ready to work with different clients and surpass their expectations;
- Excellent ability to communicate in English, both verbally and written;
- A proven ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with clients and internal departments ensuring lines of communication remain open;
- Ability to work as part of a team, assisting others where necessary to ensure all deadlines are met;
- Competent in the use of standard office tools including Sage Line 50 and Microsoft Office and other;
- Ability to work on own initiative and with minimum supervision;
- Ability to prioritise between different clients and deadlines according to urgency and ability to multi-task.
A generous offer will be given to the selected candidate depending on qualifications and experience.