An Accounts Executive role is currently available within an accounting firm in Malta. Due to increase in work demand, our client is seeking to increase their current accountancy team in order to service its clients more efficiently.
A well-established firm of professional accountants and auditors with significant experience in multiple disciplines within the professional and commercial services sectors.
· Responsible for a portfolio of accounting and payroll clients
· Reconciling bank accounts, salaries, debtors and creditors’ balances,
· Preparation of end of year routines for audit purposes
· Dealing with audit queries and relating matters
· Preparation of VAT Returns and VAT Recap Statements
· Ensuring client and statutory deadlines are met
· Preparation of the billing instructions of clients forming part of the portfolio
· Corresponding with local authorities – VAT Department, IRD, Registry of Companies
· · Other ad hoc requests by the management team and directors
- Previous experience working within Accounts
- Tertiary level of education in Accounts will be considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Ability to work in a team as well as on own initiative
- Analytical mindset
For more info send an e-mail on [email protected] or contact Simon on (+356) 9905 8967. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.