Our client is looking for a suitable candidate to be part of the Accounts Department.
Our client is a technology company based in Malta.
- Supervising and assisting the team with daily cash reconciliations;
- Scanning cheques and postings in the Accounting System;
- Preparation and posting of all payments to suppliers and refunds to customers;
- Monthly generation of clients’ direct debits;
- Inputting of adjustments such as credit notes, late payment fee reversals and other adjustments;
- Assisting with monthly generation of reports;
- Creating bills on PDFs;
- Assisting with the preparation of the monthly management accounts;
- Ordering and handling office stationery.
- In possession of an A Level in Accounts and/or early stages of ACCA;
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Accounts;
- Good communication, organisational and problem solving skills;
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate, depending on the work experience and qualifications.