Seeking to recruit an Accounts Executive to join the Finance Team of a local organization. The chosen candidate has to be a partly qualified accountant, who will report to the Chief Executive Officer.
Our client provides hospitality services to senior people.
- Monitoring and updating of bank accounts, transactions and monthly bank reconciliations;
- Preparation and processing of supplier payments;
- Compiling accurate monthly management accounts within established time frames;
- Payroll processing, HR and Personnel duties;
- Perform monthly reporting or other nominal ledger postings;
- Inputting of supplier invoices;
- Preparation of vat returns and assisting in the annual statutory audit, NSO and similar questionnaires;
- Candidates in their final stages of an ACCA qualification.
- Ideally a minimum of three years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience with payroll processing will be considered as an asset.
- An advanced level of knowledge and usage of Microsoft Excel.
- A team player with a positive “can-do” attitude, whilst being well self-motivated and efficient.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and Maltese.