This is a great opportunity for a partly or fully qualified Accountant to develop their knowledge within an international company with a dynamic environment. The chosen applicant will be handling all aspects of finance, from the issuing of invoices to the preparation of management accounts.
Our client is part of one of the largest financial services groups in Malta.
- Daily postings, issuing invoices, reconciliations and management of accounts.
- Processing payroll and oversee the annual and mid yearly audit process for the company.
- Liaise with the Investment Manager and Administration team during the Assets Under Management (AUM) reporting process.
- Opening scheme and individual bank account for Members.
- Provide the Retirement Scheme Administrators with a daily report on fees.
- Ensure all retirement benefits reach Members on their due date and that IFA fees and annual management fees are paid on time.
- Partly or fully qualified accountant with at least two years’ experience in Accounts.
- Pension, Fund or Insurance experience would be considered an asset, as full training is provided.
- Possess excellent English skills and the ability to work on your own initiative and under pressure.
- Provide a high level of support to meet the needs of all clients.
- Be able to work on own initiative and manage multiple tasks.
Remuneration is competitive and dependent on experience and qualifications.
For more information email Oana on [email protected] Applications from non-EU candidates will not be acknowledge/considered.