A successful international pharmaceutical company who has recently based their financial and commercial operations in Malta are currently seeking to recruit an Accounts Executive and have the opportunity to work alongside the Financial Controller and assist in the preparation of monthly managed accounts.
An international pharmaceutical company having their Finance base in Malta
- Handling daily book-keeping duties including maintaining the general ledgers
- Posting of suppliers invoices and bank movements regularly and reconciliation of thereof
- Preparing payments to suppliers on weekly/monthly basis.
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Preparing monthly reconciliations for various entities
- Assisting the Financial controller in preparing monthly management accounts
- Liaising and coordinating with banks.
- Initial stages of ACCA or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience working within an Accounts team
- Good communication skills in English
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in a small team as well as on own initiative.
- In possession of EU citizenship in view of work permit restrictions in Malta
For more info email Simon on [email protected] or WhatsApp (+356) 9905 8967
All applications will be treated in strict confidence and will not send your CV to my client without your consent. You are always in control and constantly updated with what we do with your CV.