An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Executive to join the company within the Finance Department of a professional firm. The chosen applicant will be mainly responsible for billing, debt collection, payments and banking.
Our client is one of Malta’s top-level law firms, with compelling legal insight and proficiency across a wide range of practice areas. A unified corporate and commercial legal practice, operating overseas through an international network of lawyers.
- Billing and communicating with clients on queries and collections, and managing debt collection.
- Handling payments to suppliers.
- Maintain a database of clients and suppliers.
- Handling of receipts and deposits.
- Monitoring of bank accounts & performing bank reconciliations.
- Performing monthly reporting and assisting in the year-end audit.
- Responding to ad-hoc enquirers from Senior Management.
- Assisting the finance department according to exigencies.
- An ‘A’ level standard in Accounts, with work experience in an accounts office.
- Previous experience within credit control would be an asset.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised, as well as part of the Finance team.
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both Maltese and English.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- A desire to succeed within a supportive team environment.
- Be organised, meticulous and have good analytical skills.
- Proficient in Sage accounting Software and MS Office Products.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate, depending on the work experience and qualifications.
Applications from non-EU candidates will not be considered.