Due to an increase in our client’s database, we are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic candidate to form part of the team as Accounts Executive.
Our client is a professional accounting firm providing accounting, taxation and consultancy services to an extensive client base.
- Handling day to day operational requirements and client requests;
- Preparation and review of monthly VAT Returns and VAT periodical statements;
- Preparation and review of management accounts and liaising with auditors;
- Client accounting;
- Tax computation and preparation of tax returns;
- Establishing close working relationship with client/s forming part of his/her portfolio;
- Drafting of financial statements in accordance with IFRS and GAPSME.
- Highly organised person and detail oriented;
- Ideally holder of degree in Accounting (ACCA or equivalent) or in the process of completing ACCA certification;
- Experience in using Microsoft Office (especially Excel);
- Able to work on his/her own initiative and in a team whilst also adhering to deadlines;
- Having the ability to work and perform under pressure;
- Previous work experience in a similar position would be considered an asset.
An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the selected candidate depending on experience and qualifications. The successful candidate will also be given the opportunity to further his/her studies within the same sector so as to continue to grow in their respective careers.