The Accounts Executive will be part of a team of professionals and must demonstrate his/her experience and knowledge in accountancy and VAT matters.
Our client is an established multi-disciplinary firm made up of young and experienced professionals providing Advisory, Corporate, Tax and other related services to both local and international clients.
The duties of the Employee shall include but shall not be limited to the following duties:
- Book-Keeping and Accountancy Services;
- Preparation of VAT Returns for Companies and Private Individuals;
- Preparation of management Accounts;
- Liaison with the companies’ external auditors;
- Seeing to the needs and wishes of clients and prospective clients in the best possible manner and efficiently;
- Co-ordinating with the rest of the staff.
- Be qualified CPAs or in the final stages of their qualification;
- Have experience in accounting and VAT matters, ideally having worked for at least 2 years with an audit or accountancy firm;
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate, depending on experience and qualifications.