An international CSP is seeking to recruit a fully qualified Accountant who will be ready to carry the responsibility of making day to day decisions and supervise a small but important unit of accountants. Applicants need to be knowledgeable in Maltese accounting rules, namely tax, salaries, and VAT.
Our client is a well-established company offering expertise in a range of corporate and trust services.
- Recording of the day to day transactions of client companies
- Preparing bank and other nominal ledger reconciliations
- Compilation of management accounts
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Prepare final accounts for audit
The candidate will be also involved in the above tasks for a portfolio of clients
- CPA and having previous experience in a supervisory or management role
- Be conversant with accounting software, namely Sage
- Liaise with government departments, auditors, business owners and professional advisors
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisational and problem solving skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
For more information email Simon on [email protected] All applications will be treated in strict confidence and will never recommend your CV to any of our clients without your prior consent.