This role requires an ambitious person with strong management skills. The chosen candidate will be reporting to the Senior Manager – Accounting and will be responsible of mentoring a team of accountants and must be committed towards delivering a quality customer experience.
A well-established firm of professional accountants and auditors with significant experience in multiple disciplines within the professional and commercial services sectors, offering a network of independent tax advisors, business consultants and auditors, present in over 70 countries and is one of the fastest growing networks in this field.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Ensuring clients receive prompt responses to requests and queries.
- Provide an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Supervise and monitor the accounts department personnel and ensure that they follow established procedures.
- Ability to prioritize projects, quickly determine the requirements to accomplish them.
- Assist the head of accounts, implement new processes and procedures to ensure timely, accurate financial reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting /Finance or ACCA qualified;
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role in corporate accounting will be considered an asset;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office package;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Have a sound knowledge of the IFRS and GAPSME reporting standards;
- Highly organized and analytical person;
- Ability to lead, mentor, motivate and develop staff.
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate depending on experience.
For more information email Oana on [email protected] Applications from non-EU candidates will not be acknowledge/considered.