A new position for an Accounts Officer within the Insurance sector is now available. Seeking to recruit a proactive, organized and flexible individual to join and form part of an existing financial team and reports to the Finance Manager.
Our client offers a diversity of products within insurance.
- Provide assistance by preparing the documents needed for accounting procedures;
- Processing accounts receivables;
- Inputting invoices including accounting for receipts;
- Accounts Receivables reconciliations and credit control;
- Previous experience in an Accountancy role is an asset.
- A Level or initial stages of ACCA.
- Proficiency in English.
- Good IT skills and be conversant with accounting applications.
- Flexible, team-player, focused, time-management skills, pro-active approach to work.
- Ability to work under pressure and on their own initiative.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with the experience and qualifications of the applicant is being offered.
Applications from non-EU candidates will not be considered.