The selected candidate will be assigned a diverse portfolio of clients, including both sole traders and limited liability companies, and will be part of a professional team, receiving continuous professional development whilst at the same time gaining invaluable experience.
The company is a medium sized multi-disciplinary firm which provides various services including financial audit and assurance, tax services and business advisory services to a diverse and challenging client base.
- Responsible for maintaining day-to-day books, records and closing of clients ledgers, including the preparation and submission of VAT returns and management accounts;
- Assistance to portfolio clients with ad-hoc accounting and other requirements;
- Monitoring of VAT, bank and cash reconciliations;
- Liaison with portfolio clients and addressing of queries.
- Applicants should preferably be ACCA qualified or equivalent but candidates still studying ACCA or with no ACCA but relevant work experience are consider as well;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role will be consider an asset;
- Working knowledge of Sage and Microsoft Excel;
- Capable of working under own initiative, possess good interpersonal skills and be efficient team players.
An excellent package will be given to the right candidate.