This position provides a personal development opportunity, especially for candidates wishing to make a career move into financial services. The successful candidate will form part of the Firm’s Finance & Administration team and will report directly to the Senior Manager. You can expect to learn, get involved and feel first-hand the valid contribution you are making to the clients’ operations.
One of the island’s leading multi-disciplinary audit, accounting, tax, corporate services and business advisory firms. With a strong reputation for providing personal services and quality advice, the Firm operates as a one-stop shop with a niche focus on specialist knowledge in the gaming, insurance and financial services sector. The Firm believes in customised solutions, addressing each of the client’s challenges with a dedicated team of experts combining local market knowledge and global technical advice.
You will be working on a range of tasks, which will include:
- Assuming reception duties in the absence of the receptionist, which includes typing of financial statements;
- Running of office errands;
- Requesting Bank Audit Reports which includes obtaining clients’ authorisation, preparation of bank requests, maintenance of spreadsheet, scanning and filing of reports;
- Filing of Tax, Accounting and Audit Documents;
- Annual Archiving Exercise + including taking proper record of documents/files being archived;
- Procurement of office supplies (stationery, Groceries, toiletries, etc) and monitoring of stock levels;
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Team player and self-motivated;
- Able to deliver tasks effectively and in a timely manner; Possess excellent inter- and intrapersonal skills;
- Computer literate and have a good working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Flexible and willing to learn;
- In possession of a valid driving licence.
An attractive offer will be given to the right candidate depending on experience and qualifications.
Hours of work will be fixed, Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.