We are looking for a highly motivated, meticulous and responsible team player with strong leadership and goal oriented skills to join a dynamic and challenging industry. The role relates to assisting the Financial Controller in analysing all financial information.
Our client is an established leading hotel group, operating a range of distinguished and distinct hotels that are rich in character and provide their guests with customised and unforgettable experiences, providing a range of leisure and wellness amenities as a complete customer experience.
- Carrying out general accounting duties such as data entry;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Debtors and creditors control;
- Computation of the trial balance;
- Analysing financial information;
- Preparing financial management reports;
- Assistance in financial audits and budgets;
- Analysing and advising on business operations including revenue and expenditure trends;
- Smart, mature and of professional disposition;
- Capable to work on own initiative;
- Proficient computer literacy in word, excel and emails;
- Experience in accounting packages and MS Office is a necessity;
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communications skills;
- Fluent in both Maltese and English language;
- Minimum 1 year experience;
- Able to work flexible hours;
- Experience in a similar position will be considered an asset;
- The ideal candidate should possess or else be studying for an accountancy qualification.
An attractive salary is on offer for the right candidate, depending on the work experience and qualifications.