We are looking for a candidate to be responsible for assisting with shareholder registration duties together with ensuring adherence to compliance and other fund valuation duties, as required.
A global company providing a wide range of bespoke professional services to both clients as well as individuals.
- Share Registration
– Preparing investor dealing by checking application and subscription documents;
– Reviewing investor due diligence documents;
– Processing investor dealing and distributing contract notes;
– Reconciling the client monies accounts;
– Processing of redemption payments to clients;
– Liaising with independent financial advisors in respect of contacts set-up and commissions;
– Liaising with investors and fund managers;
– Maintenance of system and company records;
– Issuing contract notes to investors;
– Preparation of monthly shareholder statements;
– Ensuring that AML procedures are adhered to;
- Assist with the preparation of fund valuations including;
– Publishing the net asset value with any relevant stock exchange and authority;
– Distribution of net asset value to various parties as may be required;
- Assist with payment of Expenses;
-Paying ongoing expenses of the funds and management companies;
- Other duties;
– General assistance with other administrative duties as and when requested.
- ‘A’ Level/relevant Diploma, or equivalent thereof;
- Some knowledge of the finance industry is a preference. However no previous funds experience is required;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a small team; Ability to work to strict deadlines;
- Possession of ‘can do attitude’.
An attractive remuneration will be offered to the selected candidate depending on experience.