This role will work within a team and will report directly to the team leader. Full support will be given with regard to professional study if the employee chooses to study for a relevant course – this course of action would be strongly encouraged.
The candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day running of a portfolio of clients including trusts and companies dealing with a wide variety of arrangements which may be of a complex nature.
Training will be provided by the Supervisor.
A global company providing a wide range of bespoke professional services to both clients as well as individuals.
- Bookkeep all ledgers daily;
- Prepare cash flows and payments;
- Reconciliation of PEF/REF capital statements;
- Pricing for Quarter End reporting;
- Drafting minutes;
- Saving of documents;
- Processing internal procedures for take-on and closing;
- Ensuring all statements and NAV’s have been received;
- Assisting with tasks delegated from Guernsey;
- Production of Financial Statements;
- Ad hoc project work.
- No trust experience required, however a minimum of 1 year’s experience in the finance industry is preferred;
- Educated to ‘A’ Level standard or AAT qualified;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Good numeracy and computer skills;
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- Good team player;
- Ability to work to deadlines with adequate supervision;
- A strong attention to detail and organisation;
An attractive salary is on offer for the right candidate, depending on the work experience and qualifications.