An international, renowned firm within the Financial Services is excited to grow the Auditing team in Malta. Applicants can be at all stages of their accountancy career, as long as they are interested in expanding their knowledge and progress further within Auditing. The position is based in the South of Malta.
An international firm providing a range of services to local and international clients, located in the southern part of Malta
The Audit Associate will be reporting to the Head of Audit. Duties will include but are not limited to:
- assisting the audit department by carrying out various tasks in order to prepare financial statements for a number of companies registered in Malta
- depending on the level of experience and qualifications of the applicants, other tasks and duties can be assigned.
The ideal candidate should be currently undergoing his/her ACCA studies or possesses a Degree in Accounting. Applicants should be highly motivated, willing to learn and grow within the company. Previous experience in Auditing would be preferred but is not required.
- A generous offer will be given to the selected candidate depending experience and qualifications
- High prospect for career development
- Training will be provided both at the commencement and also throughout the candidate’s engagement with the company
- Support for studies is included both financially and otherwise.
For more information, e-mail Simon on [email protected] or call (+356) 9905 8967. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.