Seeking to recruit an Audit Assistant, fluent in Maltese and English, for a medium sized multi-disciplinary company providing various services including financial audit and assurance, tax services and business advisory services.
Our clients is a well-established accountancy and audit firm.
The selected candidate will form part of a professional team and will receive continuous professional training and development while gaining invaluable experience on a diverse portfolio of clients.
Duties, tasks and responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the planning and execution of audit assignments under the supervision of senior audit staff;
- Assisting in the preparation of financial statements;
Qualifications, experience and key skills:
- A level in Accounts
- Currently pursuing or interested in pursuing an ACCA accreditation or equivalent qualifications;
- A positive attitude and an efficient team player;
- Able to prioritise work-load and deliver work within deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Responsible, motivated and have an eye for detail.
If interested in discussing the position and remuneration package in more detail, feel free to e-mail Simon on [email protected] or send a text message on (+356) 9905 8967.