A young, financial firm is looking at growing their team by employing an Audit Executive to assist in servicing local and international clients based in Malta. This is an ideal opportunity for young candidates who have started gaining experience within Audit and are looking for a step up in their career.
Our Client is a Boutique Firm of a small group of Certified Public Accountants.
Reporting to one of the Partners, main responsibilities include:
- Preparing reports, documentation and correspondence under superior’s supervision;
- Keeping up-to-date with latest accounting and auditing developments;
- Consulting with superior on issues identified and research these;
- Identifying statutory and regulatory changes that will affect own clients;
- Demonstrating a good understanding of the firm’s audit approach and the theory behind it;
- Establishing close working relationship with client;
- Maintaining regular contact with accounting staff during the assignment;
- Independently completing small engagements and handling a small number of assignments at the same time;
- Drafting audit planning brief for own assignments which address relevant issues;
The ideal candidate must possess a degree in a Finance related area or maybe in the initial stages of their ACCA.
Whilst in-house training will be provided, previous experience in Audit is essential, since there is no time to explain the basic principles in Audit.
For more information email Simon on [email protected] or WhatsApp (+356) 9905 8967. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.