We are looking for an Audit Manager/Senior to join our clients’ team. The applicant should demonstrate his/her experience and knowledge in audit matters and be a CPA.
Our client is an established multi-disciplinary firm made up of young and experienced professionals providing Advisory, Corporate, Tax and other related services to both local and international clients.
The duties of the Employee shall include but shall not be limited to the following duties:
- Planning the work of the Audit department in collaboration with the persons/managers/partners in charge of the Accounting, Tax and other departments in the firm;
- Reviewing the work done by his/her subordinates;
- Supervising his/her staff on a daily basis;
- The preparation of Annual Financial Statements;
- Seeing to the needs and wishes of clients and prospective clients in the best possible manner and efficiently;
- Co-ordinating with the rest of the staff.
- Applicants must be qualified CPAs with a practicing certificate in auditing;
- They must have extensive experience in auditing financial statements of body corporates, ideally having worked for at least 3 years with an audit firm;
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate depending on experience and qualifications.