We are looking for an Audit Senior who will be reporting directly to the Audit Managers/Audit Partners.
Our client is one of Malta’s top ten multi-disciplinary audit and advisory firms. It is committed to giving its clients an efficiency and value for money service assuring a high level of commitment and quality.
- Assisting Audit Managers with planning of audit and identification of risk areas;
- Undertake statutory audits of financial statements in accordance with International Standards on Auditing and Accounting;
- Preparing financial statements in line with IFRS/GAPSE/GAPSME;
- Lead and co-ordinate audit projects and audit teams;
- Provide feedback to audit assistants on audit work assigned to them;
- Actively manage the client relationship;
- Continuously develop the technical skills of audit assistants.
- Fully qualified professional – ACCA and/or Masters in Accountancy;
- Ability to multi-task and to work under pressure;
- Computer Literate (MS Office Suite);
- Proactive, quick learner, self-motivated, team Player and results driven;
An annual Continuous Professional Education [CPE] allowance is placed at the disposal of the Employee for attendance at courses, that are identified as beneficial for both the employee and the firm.
An attractive salary will be offered depending on experience and qualifications.
Indefinite or definite contract with 6 months probationary period.