Great opportunity for an Auditor to join a growing team in an Accounting & Auditing firm. The selected candidate will be handling clients from all auditing aspects. Career progression within the firm is guaranteed.
Our client is a local firm, providing audit and assurance services to a diverse portfolio of clients.
The Auditor will be reporting to the Partner of the firm. Duties will include:
- Handling auditing for clients from beginning till end
- Planning and conducting fieldwork study
- Drafting financial statements
- Working with IFRS, GAPSE, GAPSME
Ideal candidate needs to be in possession of
- Degree/Diploma in a Finance related area
- Previous hands-on experience in an audit role
- Work at own initiative
- Conversant with MS Office applications;
- Excellent communication in English together with strong analytical skills
For more information contact Simon on [email protected] or text ‘Auditor’ on (+356) 9905 8967. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.