We are seeking to recruit a junior candidate to fill in the position of Back Office and Settlements Officer. The chosen applicant will be reporting to the Back Office and Settlements Manager, and will be responsible for the daily settlements of the Group in relation to consumer or bank requests.
Our client is an established financial organisation offering a selection of savings and investment schemes whilst also including wealth management.
- Processing of incoming and outgoing commercial payments;
- Processing of payment investigations;
- Clearing of local and foreign cheques;
- Inputting of journal entries;
- Working on administrative tasks which include the scanning and filing of documentation;
- Assisting the Senior Officer or the Manager in their day to day duties whilst ensuring that this is done in an efficient and timely manner;
- Supporting internal departments and external institutions with their requests.
- Diploma in Finance, Banking, or a related field, or equivalent technical knowledge and skills.
- Knowledge of SWIFT functionality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication and email management skills.
- Experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
Applications from non-EU citizens will not be acknowledged/considered.