We are looking for a hard worker and responsible candidate to be part of the Billing and Credit Control Department. Background in Accounts will be considered an asset.
A well-established firm of professional accountants and auditors with significant experience in multiple disciplines within the professional and commercial services sectors, offering a network of independent tax advisors, business consultants and auditors, present in over 70 countries and is one of the fastest growing networks in this field.
- Issuing invoices and statements on a regular basis;
- Following up with debtors to ensure payments are effected within a reasonable time-frame;
- Liaising with partners and client-facing staff to ensure that all time is being billed accordingly.
- A’ Level standard of education;
- Good knowledge of office software applications;
- Preferably 1 year experience in a similar role or working within an office environment;
- Background in accounts will be considered an asset;
- Perform any other tasks assigned to him/her as needed, assigned by his/her direct supervisor;
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure;
- Have good communication and organisational skills;
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English Language;
- Have the ability to work on one’s own initiative and work well within a team;
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate depending on experience.