A international Corporate Services Firm is looking for a Bookkeeper to be part of the team based in Malta, liaising with the offices in Isle of Man. The Bookkeeper will be reporting to the Accountant.
Our client is an international organisation specialising in financial, investment and property management services. Through the Group’s diverse and collective strengths, they are able to offer a very wide range of services to their international clients.
- Dealing with suppliers’ invoices;
- Making payments;
- Preparing VAT workings;
- Opening bank accounts;
- Liaising with Insurance companies;
- Reconciling Malta Banks on daily basis;
- Liaising with the Isle of Man and Malta Accounts department to ensure that all postings/accounts receivables would have taken the correct exchange rate into account.
- Be meticulous, and have attention to detail;
- Speak and write in English fluently;
- Take initiative and assist with any other duties;
- O’ Level in Accounts would be considered as an asset;
- Previous experience is a must for the role.
An attractive remuneration package will be offer to the right candidate depending on experience and qualifications.
Working hours are from 10am to 6:30pm.