A Business Relations role is currently available within the banking sector in Malta. This position would be ideal for someone who is interested in client facing roles and has good exposure within the sector or financial services in general. The chosen candidate would be responsible for initiating, establishing, developing and monitoring corporate clients’ relationships.
Our client is an established international bank.
Further responsibilities include:
- Liaising with clients via emails and in person, whilst being able to lead and take charge of the meetings;
- Initiate and enhance relationships that lead the Bank to meet its objectives for profitability and business growth
- Ability to understand the business of the clients and their needs, in propose relevant products
- Develop and enhance a strong relationship with new and existing clients
- Ensuring all clients are compliant with bank and local local regulations and guidelines;
- Represent the Bank in meetings, conferences, seminars and other events
Applicants need to be professional with commercial focus, possess excellent communication skills in English and have great interpersonal and leadership skills.
S/he should be able to identify customers’ needs and provide suitable and efficient solutions. In order to do so, applicants need to possess strong background in financial analysis and business appraisals to be able to analyse financial reports, forecasts and business plans.
Previous experience within corporate banking would be considered an asset.
For more information apply online or email Simon on [email protected] All CVs will be treated in strict confidence and we will never recommend your CV to any of our clients without your prior consent.