An opportunity for a Chief Accountant to join a Malta based start-up company that offers investment management services, who will be responsible for establishing and enforcing accounting and auditing policy to enhance the transparency and relevancy of financial the group of investment companies, including an IT company and other investment entities in Cyprus, BVI and Cayman Islands.
A Malta based start-up company, which is part of a group of financial technology companies with extensive experience in investment management, as well as developing automated investment interfaces and asset management tools.
The Chief Accountant will be responsible for:
- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role, forecasting, budgeting, including operations with financial instruments within the regulated MiFiD investment firm in Malta and operations with cryptocurrencies;
- Day to day finance and accounts operations for the group of companies including 4 Cyprus entities, BVI, Cayman Islands, 2 Maltese entities;
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts;
- Cooperation with auditors and responsibility on success of financial audits;
- Provide payroll calculation and internal tax advice;
- 5+ years of relevant accounting experience for international groups and/or investment firms;
- Experience of accounting of investment products;
- Willingness to work with operations related to Virtual Financial Assets;
An excellent remuneration package including benefits, commensurate with experience.