We are looking for a client accountant to be responsible for maintaining the accounting records and preparing the annual financial statements and management accounts for a portfolio of Clients.
A global company providing a wide range of bespoke professional services to both clients as well as individuals.
- Maintaining and updating the general ledger:
– posting of cash journals;
– preparing loan interest calculations and reconciling bank and loan accounts;
– reconciling bank accounts and other ledgers;
– recording end of year journal postings.
- Preparation of the annual financial statements/management accounts:
– transfer of the trial balance information into the financial statements template;
– preparation of trust and company accounts in accordance with applicable legislation;
– prepare the associated working papers and evidencing balances to the financial statements;
– liaising with external auditors;
– Undertake the annual review process of entities for which accounts have been prepared.
– liaising with other departments within the Group;
– available to assist in other duties as and when requested.
- Mid stages or part-qualified in ACCA, AAT Diploma or the equivalent;
- 1-2 years’ accounting experience in a similar role;
- Good communication, organisational and problem solving skills;
- Solid understanding of the preparation of financial statements under GAPSME, IFRS and FRS 102;
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude;
- Innovative team player with the ability to work effectively under pressure;
- Ability to work to deadlines with moderate supervision.
An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the selected candidate depending on experience and qualifications.