This is the ideal opportunity for someone who wants to join a firm which is moving into an expansion phase, a firm which is progressive and ambitious, has a policy of promoting from within and has a dedication to professional training and progression. The role involves handling every aspect of the accounting functions for the group of companies and its international clients.
Our client provides legal, accounts, audit and assurance services.
- Assisting in the firm’s accounting processes;
- Posting payments and journal entries, accruals;
- Handling: Bookkeeping & bank reconciliations; Chasing Debtors;
- Assisting with payroll calculation, end-of-year tax submissions and VAT returns;
- Inter-company transfers and monthly reconciliation of inter-company balances;
- Ships ledger disbursements and invoicing;
- Local regulatory filing.
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and previous experience working with an accounting software, preferably Sage.
- Possess A level in accountancy/ AAT or be in the initial stages of ACCA.
- Must be organised and able to liaise with clients to obtain the required signatures to sign off the accounts.
- Fluent in English and Maltese and able to communicate both in writing and orally.
The salary package is dependent on the experience of the individual.
For more information email Oana on [email protected]
Applications from non-EU candidates will not be considered.