Reporting to the CEO with a dotted line to the Financial Controller, the Consumer Finance Manager will be responsible for developing and executing strategies that will improve the efficiency and management of the company’s consumer finance.
Our client is an entrepreneurial organisation providing a wide range of services.
- Developing and executing strategies that:
– Grow the penetration of the company’s finance offering across its business streams;
– Enable the company to continue to better productize its finance offering inline with evolving consumer needs;
– Improve the efficiency and management of the company’s consumer finance apparatus;
– Deliver an improved customer experience to those customers opting take up Finance products;
– Enable the sustainable growth of the company’s Finance Product portfolio;
- Take full responsibility managing the consumer finance team’s efficiency and improving collection periods and processes;
- Be setting and maintaining thresholds for finance deals and supporting management in approving and closing important finance deals;
- Work with the Group Risk Committee to manage the portfolio parameters;
- Closely monitor the operating and financial results against budgets and provide regular reports to Management;
- Be responsible for planning, designing, implementing and consistently optimizing the overall consumer finance process and shall actively seek opportunities to better automate the processes and reporting;
- The company’s credit control function will also form part of the remit of this role. This will involve monitoring debtors, managing the credit control team and improving internal processes.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a managerial sales and/or business development role;
- Ideally the candidate has adequate industry knowledge;
- Ideally the candidate has sufficient knowledge of customer segmentation;
- Knowledge of Office 365;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Effective leadership skills;
- Strong commercial acumen;
- Be fluent in English and Maltese;
An attractive remuneration package depending on previous experience will be offered.