We are looking to recruit a junior candidate to fill in the position of Corporate Action Officer. The ideal applicant will be reporting to the Corporate Actions Manager and will assist the Corporate Actions team in the accurate and timely processing of income payments and multiple asset classes in order to meet client expectations whilst reducing potential risks.
Our client is an established financial organisation offering a selection of savings and investment schemes whilst also including wealth management.
- Ensuring the timely processing of dividend and coupon payments to service our client investment platforms;
- Processing advanced corporate action types to support the team;
- Investigating and resolving internal and external queries efficiently;
- Producing and sending corporate actions notifications to clients and collecting voluntary instructions;
- Liaising with custodians and third party data vendors to ensure validity of data;
- Ensuring procedures are maintained and updated whenever necessary;
- Identifying process improvements and participating in ad-hoc projects;
- Investigating and resolving cash and securities reconciliation differences;
- Completing risk analysis checks;
- Producing weekly MIS statistics.
- Diploma in Banking or a related field.
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Hold excellent English communication skills and time management skills.
Applications from non-EU citizens will not be acknowledged/accepted.