An excellent opportunity has arisen for an aspiring individual to join our client’s lending team, reporting to the Corporate Lending Manager. The ideal applicant will be expected to support the manager in developing business relationships, attending to customer meeting and evaluate credit requests.
Our client is an established financial organisation offering a selection of savings and investment schemes whilst also including wealth management.
- Prepare credit reviews on a regular basis and following up on the daily monitoring processes, such as the settlement of any excesses and past dues.
- Conduct and review loan documentation and drafting credit requests as appropriate.
- Undertake the customer, industry, financial and credit analysis and escalate to Credit Risk as required.
- Support the presentation to the Local Lending Credit Committee.
- Review the necessary documentation to maintain the Bank’s collateral at the required standard.
- Manage collateral documentation, ensuring that this is maintained in order and that the Bank’s collateral is protected throughout the duration of the loan.
- Respond to customer’s requests in a timely manner and in line with the credit procedures.
- A tertiary level qualification in Finance, Banking or Economics.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of lending products and services.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, in particular Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent communication skills in English an Maltese.
An attractive remuneration will be offered to the selected candidate depending on experience and qualifications.
Applications from non-EU citizens will not be acknowledged/considered.