Reporting to the Head of Credit Control, the Credit Controller will be responsible for administering the credit control function in line with Group policies and procedures. This role requires excellent communication and negotiating skills in both Maltese and English, and have the ability to recognize potential risks that need to be addressed. Proficiency in MS Excel is required.
A local group of companies based in Malta and offering a range of products to local clients.
Further responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that debts are paid in a timely manner and escalating accordingly;
- Providing financial reports as necessary
- Monitoring customer account balances and ageing;
- Processing, posting and allocating payments;
- Issuing of statements to customers and reconciling customer accounts
- Liaise with the sales team to provide support on credit terms and requirements.
Applicants need to possess a minimum A-level standard of education, having at least 3 years’ experience in a similar credit management role. A qualification in Accounting, although not required, will be considered an asset. Fluency in both Maltese and English is required together with a strong analytical mindset.
For more information regarding the role and the company who is seeking to fill this role, e-mail me on [email protected] All applications will be treated in strict confidence.