The chosen candidate will be responsible for initiating and enhancing relationships with corporate customers to meet the Bank’s objectives for profitability and business growth. Applicants need to have previous experience working within the banking sector particularly within personal or business banking.
An international bank based in Malta providing a range of services within retail and commercial.
Further responsibilities include:
- assess and analyse customers’ business needs, strengths and weaknesses, to provide them with the best possible financial solutions;
- develop and maintain a strong relationship with customers;
- assess and manage the credit requirements of customers’ portfolio;
- build a sound portfolio of customers whilst ensuring a high and sustained level of service.
Applicants need to:
- be able to identify customers’ needs and provide suitable and efficient solutions;
- possess a strong background in financial analysis and business appraisals to be able to analyse financial reports;
- be a leader with a natural flair for developing positive business relationships;
- be able to make sound credit decisions and attract deposits;
- have worked in a similar work environment related to personal and business banking, with specialisation in credit evaluation for a minimum of 3 years;
- keep abreast with business and current affairs.
For more information email Simon on [email protected] or WhatsApp (+356) 9905 8967. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and your CV will not be forwarded without your prior approval.