We are looking for a Deputy Manager, who also assumes the role as delegate of the Managing Director in all daily matters. As a central asset in the team, you will work closely with the Managing Director providing your support in the strategic management, inclusive human resources and financials, business development and acquisition, as well as client management. You will also work closely with the company secretary to ensure that the group and client companies run with legality and conformity with established regulations. You need to be experienced in business management, as well as in the area of trusts, corporate services and securitisation.
Our client is an international company that offers fiduciary and accounting services, company administration, private client services, financing and fund solutions.
- Collaboration with the Managing Director to develop strategies to expand and grow the business, increases the reputation of the Maltese financial market;
- Liaise with superior for operational activities and set strategic goals;
- Support in the development, amendment and implementation of policies and ensures that the policies are executed in line with the group policies in support and in collaboration with other officers of the company;
- Overall support in the operational activities and overview of office organisation, inclusive in human resources and financials;
- Assistance in the management of group companies;
- Incorporation, management and termination of Trusts, Foundation and Companies;
- Establishment, management and termination of Securitisation vehicles.
- Bachelor’s or master degree in operational management or another business/ financial services related area;
- STEP Diploma (or equivalent) would be an added value;
- Trained in company, trust and foundation law and securitisation;
- Experience in a similar role with a strong background in business management and financial services;
- High entrepreneurial thinking and pro-active, analytical approach;
- Excellent communicational skills and a confident and cultivated appearance;
- Trustworthy, credible and influential individual;
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus.
- Our client offers a diversified position in an international environment, placing great importance on modern employment conditions and work in a pleasant atmosphere, providing continuous training as well as internal development opportunities.
- The position offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits.
Sarah Miceli +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2223 (direct)