This role will liaise with an overseas team, providing financial and administrative support. Position is based in Malta and is currently being offered on part-time basis – initially 15-20 hours per week. Full training and ongoing support will be provided remotely.
An international manufacturing organisation setting up their back office in Malta.
- Produce purchase orders and sales invoices
- Inputting all purchase invoices, payments, sales invoices and receipts on Sage
- Generate payments to external suppliers
- Petty cash management – small incidental costs only
- Production of monthly Sales List
- Produce weekly volumes reports & assist with monthly reports
- Manage stock control and ordering of supplies, including stationery and office sundries.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- A high level of numeracy, with Finance experience
- Good IT skills, including experience in MS Excel. Knowledge of Sage Accounts would be desirable
- The ability to work as part of a team & unsupervised
- Able to work mornings
For more information email Simon on [email protected] All CV’s will be treated in strict confidence