Our client is seeking to recruit a Finance & Administration Officer to complement its current Finance and Accounts Department and to handle the Company’s administration. The right candidate must have two years’ experience in a similar role and be fluent in Maltese and English.
Our client’s objective is to remain at the forefront in providing software solutions using innovative technology and delivering business benefits to their customers. They help the customers to get the most of their technology investments by creating software solutions adaptable to their business needs. They design software solutions which allow their corporate customers to focus on their core business activities.
The selected candidate will be reporting to the Finance Manager and will be performing the following duties amongst others:
- Handling the day to day administrative operations;
- Processing orders, invoices, payments and other documents;
- Maintaining the filing system;
- Keeping accurate and proper accounting records;
- Processing monthly reports;
- Liaising with suppliers and clients and dealing with their queries;
- Dealing with debt collection.
The suitable candidate must:
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in a similar position;
- Have a qualification at ‘A’ Level standard in Accounting;
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications;
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Maltese;
- Be mature with a can-do attitude towards work;
- Be an effective team player;
- Be able to work on his/her own initiative and have an eye for detail.
- Communication skills in Italian will be considered an asset.
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate.