The Finance Executive role will contribute to the efficient and effective workings of the finance department by executing daily tasks with a strong attention to detail. This role will utilize accounting knowledge, time management skills and effective problem solving.Applicants need to be in possession of an EU citizenship.
A well-established corporate services firm, offering a range of services to local and international clients.
- General Accounting functions including maintaining accounting records;
- Maintains general ledgers;
- Reconciliation of bank accounts;
- Able to handle postings of invoices;
- Assisting seniors in reporting requirements;
- Filing and records retention;
- Maintains a variety of financial information, files and records for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies and regulatory guidelines.
- Must be honest and trustworthy;
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communications skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment;
- Early stages of ACCA or equivalent studies;
- Previous work experience in a similar role is desirable;
- EU citizenship is required due to work permit restrictions.
For more info e-mail Simon on [email protected] or WhatsApp on (+356) 9905 8967. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.