A Finance Manager role is available within the iGaming sector. Whilst reporting to the CFO, the chosen candidate will be responsible of detailed reconciliations of third-party payment providers, month-end accounting procedures and reconciliations of financial data flows as well as preparing reports as required.
An online gaming operator licensed and based in Malta.
Further responsibilities include:
- Improve processes and existing reporting tools within the department;
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures;
- Check and analyse costings of all departments;
- Enforce financial rules and regulations together with defined codes of practice;
- Liaise with external organisations and authorities including external auditors;
- Support the CFO with the day-to-day, monthly and year-end operations of the finance department.
- ACCA or similar professional qualification;
- Minimum of 3 years work experience;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Gaming experience will be considered an asset;
- Excellent communication skills and strong inter-personal skills;
- Diligent and able to work on your own initiative, whilst possessing good team skills;
- Being eager to learn and to deliver on expectations.
For more information e-mail Simon on [email protected] or WhatsApp on (+356) 9905 8967. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and we will never recommend your Cv to any of our clients without your prior consent.