A Finance Manager role is available within a tech company based in Malta in order to strengthen their financial operations locally. Main responsibilities include the improvement of internal financial processes and existing reporting tools, maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures and support the Director with the day-to-day and monthly operations within the finance department.
An international tech company based in Malta
Further responsibilities include:
- Improve processes and existing reporting tools within the department;
- Check and analyse costings of all departments;
- Perform general accounting functions and activities;
- Enforce financial rules and regulations together with defined codes of practice;
- Liaise with external organisations and authorities including external auditors;
- Analyse all accounting records and ensure financial data is reliable;
- Support the CFO with the day-to-day, monthly and year-end operations of the finance department.
- ACCA or similar professional qualification;
- Minimum of 3 years work experience;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Gaming experience will be considered an asset;
- Excellent communication skills and strong inter-personal skills;
- Diligent and able to work on your own initiative, whilst possessing good team skills;
- Being eager to learn and to deliver on expectations.
- For more information e-mail me on [email protected] or WhatsApp on (+356) 9905 8967.
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence
- We will never recommend your Cv to any of our clients without your prior consent.
- Applications from non-EU candidates will not be considered, given work permit restrictions